Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Topic 9 Task 2

My attitude rapidly changes, it never really stays the same. At times I am really mean and get mad over anything. Other times I can be sweet and be positive about everything. Only certain things make me have a bad attitude. My mom says I have always had a bad one which I dont agree with her. Another time I have a really bad attitude is when im not feeling well. This makes me want to scream at everyone around me.

At the daycare I at all times have a good attitude. This is because I know they are doing me a favor by letting me do my internship there. Another reason would be because I know it is not a good thing to have a bad attitude around the children. This could cause them to also have a bad attitude which is not a good thing.

One of the people who have influenced my attitude alot would have to be me mom. Me and her are almost just alike and I think that is why I am the way I am. Everytime I have a bad attitude I tend to act just like her. Other people also effect my attitude by making me mad. This just changes my whole mood and makes my attitude worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment