Monday, April 26, 2010

TOPIC 3 TASK 3

Knowing how to take care of kids really helped me at the daycare. This way I didn't interrupt the other staff that much by not knowing what to do. I have learned that watching a lot of kids at times really can be a lot of work, due to the kids have a lot of necessities. You at all times have to get along with all the staff. If you don’t it causes a lot of Commotion and could affect the kids.

Something I really liked was that you get to bond with the babies. The only thing I didn’t like was the procedures you have to follow at the daycare when you take care of them. This coming up week I am looking forward to seeing the baby’s and how much they have changed. I hope to one day do something like this. By owning or being employed at a daycare.


No comments:

Post a Comment