Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Topic 2 Task 3

AT LITTLE ANGELS DAYCARE

My first impression of the place was that it looked very professional. It seemed like a really good place that you could trust with your children. When I first started I really was nervous. I didn't know how i would be having to watch other peoples kid. My advisor really helped me by telling me just to relax and dont be afraid that something is going to go wrong.

I learned that working with kids really takes patience. You also have to have really good nerves to do this job. It also is a job that you really can enjoy. You get to play with kids and help them do things you once had to learn to do also. Its really exciting to see when they learn something new. The only thing I think I dont like is that you tend to be really tired at the end of the day. This week I am really looking forward to seeing the baby's and find out the new things they have done.


No comments:

Post a Comment